WE STILL HAVE OPENINGS IN OUR GU19 DIVISION. REGISTER TODAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!
Fall 2014 soccer registration has officially closed.
Late applications are being accepted and players are placed directly on the wait list. Should a spot open up, the player family will be contacted.
Practice begins in August with the first games are the first Saturday after Labor Day Weekend on Saturday, September 6th.
Having Trouble Registering your Child: Registration Instructions
Who: Boys and Girls, Ages 4-18 as of 7/31/2014
Learn and Play Soccer!
Jersey, shorts socks
For any registration questions, please email: Registrar@AYSOR68.org
Age Guide for 2014-2015 Membership Year
||8/1/95 - 7/31/00
||8/1/09 - 7/31/10
||Special Needs Children only
Volunteers will be available to assist you at Region 68 HQ (1161 Calle Suerte, Suite F, Camarillo) during the below dates/times.
In competitive divisions (U10-U16/19), a high school student eligible to play U14 may request to play U16/19. Any other requests are discouraged and will only be allowed after a skills assessment and approved by the Regional Commissioner. No child may play-up more than one (1) year above their AYSO age. A player in their first year of a two-year division cannot play-up.
Requests to play down an age division are not allowed.
Any player 8 years old or older as of July 31, 2014, who did NOT play in Region 68 in the Fall 2013 season and any player who wants to "Play-Up" must be skill assessed. Check the Region 68 calendar for Skill Assessment dates.
Late Registration (After June 30)
- U5 - U8 (non-competitive) player applications received after June 30 will be assigned to teams on a first-come, first-served basis, if space is available.
- U10 - U16/19 (competitive) player applications received after June 30 and new players in those divisions who do not attend a skills assessment, will not be placed on a team before August 10 and will be placed to retain team balance, as space is available.
- FULL REFUND: Before August 1
- PARTIAL REFUND: August 1 - 31
- NO REFUND: After August 31
To request a refund, you MUST email your request to the Registrar at Registrar@AYSOr68.org