Referees must complete (all 3 items below) prior to attending a class:
1. Complete/Update an AYSO Adult Volunteer Application at (eAYSO.org)
You will receive an eAYSO ID# used for
Spring Season 2014 Tournament Referee Class:
online training. This is the same application for all AYSO volunteer positions.
2. Complete the online AYSO Safe Haven course at AYSOtraining.org
regardless of badge level. Safe Haven course is the same for all AYSO volunteer positions. Safe Haven training online class Safe Haven. Not necessary if there is not a break in your volunteer service from Fall 2012.
3. Complete the online AYSO Concussion course
regardless of badge level. Safe Haven course is the same for all AYSO volunteer positions. Safe Haven training online class Safe Haven.
REFEREE TRAINING CLASS SCHEDULE
Basic Online Training Class:
- Take the online class (You will need your eayso id#): AYSOTraining.org
- Attend a classroom review and take the regional test: TBD
Intermediate Referee Class:
Completion of the Basic Referee Course (Regional Badge)
Recommended to have ref'd (center) 25 games (5 games in U12)
Know the Law Book! Special attention to Law 11 and Law 12
You must attend all three classes
Contact our Referee Administrator is you have any further questions email@example.com