NEW FOR THE FALL 2015 SEASON
EVERY REFEREE VOLUNTEER must resign-up in our CGI scheduling system for the Fall 2015 season. You will need your AYSO ID# in order to register.
Fall 2015 Online Referee Sign-ups @ CGISports:
- All referees must register for the Fall 2015 season at CGISports.com
- You will be asked for your AYSO ID#. You can retrievie your AYSO ID by Clicking here
- You will receive an email confirmation when approved to refereeand sign-up for games.
Referee Game Assignment Rules
- Referee open game assignments will post every Sunday at 5:00 pm
- Two weeks of games will be available for sign up
- Check in at the Ref Tent a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your game assignment.
- Please do not sign up for back-to-back Referee (Center) assignments.
- One point per game is awarded to the referee's team. Max 2 points a week per team!
- U8 games are only available for U8 referees.
- Ref points for U8 games will not be given to competitive teams without approval by the referee staff!
- Returning Referees: Update your profile in CGI to ensure your child's the correct team (change last year's number) is receiving your referee points.
- Drops: Cut-Off for referees to drop games are Thursday before Midnight prior to Saturday's games.
- Sign-up Cut-Offs: Noon on Friday prior to Saturday's games. (Allows the referee staff time to format and print game day assignments.)