I M P O R T A N T
REFEREEING EXTRA GAMES REQUIRE ATTENDING THE SPECIAL EXTRA REFEREE CLASS. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR AN EXTRA GAME WITHOUT ATTENDING THE CLASS.
U8 GAMES ARE ONLY FOR U8 REFEREES! COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS SHOULD NOT SIGN-UP. IF ALL GAMES ARE FILLED DURING THE WEEK THEN THE REFEREE STAFF WILL ASSIGN AT THE REF TENT ON SATURDAYS ONLY.
Online Referee Sign-up at CGISports:
- First time referees must register at CGISports.com
- You will receive an email confirmation when approved to referee
Referee Scheduling (NEW THIS SEASON):
- U8 games are only available for U8 referees.
- Ref points for U8 games will not be given to competitive teams without approval by the referee staff!
- Returning Referees: Update your profile in CGI to ensure your child's the correct team (change last year's number) is receiving your referee points.
- Drops: Cut-Off for referees to drop games are Thursday before Midnight prior to Saturday's games.
- Sign-up Cut-Offs: Noon on Friday prior to Saturday's games. (Allows the referee staff time to format and print game day assignments.)
Referee Game Assignment Rules
- Referee open game assignments will post every Sunday at 5:00 pm
- Two weeks of games will be available for sign up
- Check in at the Ref Tent a minimum of 30 minutes prior to your game assignment.
- Please do not sign up for back-to-back Referee (Center) assignments.
- One point per game is awarded to the referee's team.
- Teams can only generate a maximum of 2 ref points a week.
- EXTRA games available to referee with an appropriate badge level.
- Make sure you allow enough time between referee assignments to arrive on time.